Kennedy Turns 3


Well it's that time of year again! I can't believe it but my baby turns THREE today! If you follow my blog, Instagram or Facebook page you'll know that up until 7 weeks ago, Kennedy was the shining star of our family. If you want to catch up you can read about her turning 2 here...and you can catch her in a variety of posts throughout the blog.


To my littlest one...I can't believe you turn 3 today. I swear it was just yesterday that we found out we were pregnant. Time is flying and it's hard to keep up! You are a constant delight and amaze me on a daily basis. You are wild and crazy and so much fun to be around! You are as independent as always (you have been since you were born).

Your year started off a bit rough, recovering from a pretty major surgery (that you totally rocked)!

You and Walter are still the very best of friends...

You just can't help yourself when it comes to dressing like a Princess...

You have the BEST facial expressions...we just know you are going to be a star someday!

The only thing you love more than donuts are pancakes..

You love to go places...ANY where. You just love an adventure, but need your beauty sleep too...
Did I mention the curls??

 You are a fish in the pool!  I have a feeling this summer is going to be spent in the water.

Like every other 3 year old on the planet, you are addicted to Frozen. I could listen to you sing it every day!

Have I mentioned your attitude?

 You also love animals! Going to the zoo is a favorite! You love monkeys and snakes! Much to my dismay...


This year you became a big sister...and you are totally amazing at it, just like everything else you do.


You are growing so fast and it's such an amazing pleasure to experience it side by side with you.  You are so full of joy and love that it just makes other people smile. You have the wildest imagination and spirit.

So my dearest first born, Daddy and I love you. You simply amaze us each and every day and we can't wait to see what the next year holds!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment