Happily Ever After


I've said it before...I love what I do. I've been able to do some amazing things, and help some truly deserving people create memories that last a lifetime. Today I want to share one of those moments with you.

Last year a very good friend of mine contacted me about planning a trip to Walt Disney World...we'll call him B. B and I had worked together at  MGM Studios...back when it was still MGM. We had some of the best times together at a point in my life where I have some of the fondest memories.



Back to the planning... every thing was going as it normally does. B picked a resort, selected his dining...nothing out of the normal.   Then one day I got an email from B's partner S. S informed me that he had plans to propose to B on their trip and B had NO idea. To say I was thrilled was an understatement. Over the next several weeks we put a plan in place.

We decided to go simple and I planned something that allowed them to create an amazing photo memory of the day but was unique to them...and allow S to propose in a place that wasn't in front of tons and tons of people.

I don't have pictures of the package I sent but I let B know there was a little fun surprise from me (so he wouldn't catch on).  Included in his Disney documents were 10 envelopes with instructions. They weren't to open up the cards until a specified day at Disney...the results are as follows...

Each Card listed a special place in the Magic Kingdom.  B and S were told to have their picture taken at each location.

Main Entrance

Main St. in front of the Castle

Jungle Cruise

Splash Mountain
(chickens didn't get a picture ON Splash Mountain) 

Haunted Mansion

Small World

Under the Sea

 Dumbo

Space Mountain

 People Mover

Teacups

Then it was finally time....the last card directed them to the Wishing Well.   I won't say too much more as that moment was private but here are the resulting pictures (He said YES!)


I couldn't be happier for these two and it's truly remarkable that I was involved in such an amazing moment in their lives.  You both deserve all the happiness in the world!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Be sure to like me on Facebook! 
www.facebook.com/LivingWithTheMagic

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! What a great surprise. S has some bright blue eyes!!! Congrats to the happy couple <3

    ReplyDelete