Next up...

Good morning!! For those of you following my Facebook page, you've probably seen me switch gears lately.  I've been talking about Disney Cruising A LOT lately!!  Our cruise on the Disney Fantasy this last March was my first cruise in about 6 years.   I fell in love with cruising all over again...and my hubby did for the first time! I've been very excited to share with everyone how amazing (and affordable) a Disney Cruise Vacation can be!

For today thought, I'm going to chat about our next trip and get us back onto Walt Disney World!! My hubby and I LOVE traveling to Walt Disney World with other people.  We love to share OUR love of such an amazing place! This fall we are lucky enough to be traveling to Walt Disney World with my Brother-in-Law, Sister-In-Law, nephews and niece!

They have all been do Disney once before....


We were very lucky that they were able to join us for our wedding. They were only able to stay a few days and....get ready for this....they stayed off property.

I'll wait while you recover.

This time, we've convinced them to join us for a week long vacation ON Property!!!  Let's get started talking about the details!!


Here all the kids are last Thanksgiving.

The Where
When considering to stay on or off property there are a few things that come into play:
- Are there any discounts or promotions at Disney
-How much will a rental car and gas cost?
-How much time will you lose traveling back and forth between your off property hotel and a Disney?
-What kind of service will you receive at your off property hotel?

For us it's a no brainer and we always choose to stay on property. My in-laws ran into the same problem many families do when traveling to Disney...what to do with 5 people?   Luckily we solved the problem pretty quickly by offering to let Prince D (15) stay with us!!

We have booked 2 rooms at Disney's Pop Century for 7 nights.  It's been a few years since we've stayed here, and a few years since we've stayed value. We think it will be a great fit for the kids thought!







The interested thing about this trip is that we have very different traveling styles.  I know those of you that follow my blog know that Hubby and I are more commando style. We like to get up early and hit the parks right away!!

My in-laws are very  much looking forward to a week of vacation, with lots of downtime at the pool!  We've done our best to schedule a vacation that works for everyone! The nice thing is with 8 people, not everyone has to do the same thing all the time!! The one thing we've all said is that we'll meet up for dinners every day!! When we get back I'll have a fun trip report to share with you all showing the differences in our touring styles!!

We leave in just 35 days! Over the next month I'll talk about our itinerary, travel arrangements, dining, resort and much more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment