Drinking Around the World

Here is an article I wrote for another blog last year that I wanted to share with all of you! I've had a lot of requests for the brochure that goes along with this so check it out at the bottom of the post!
A few years ago I was traveling to Disney with my brother. I wanted to get him a unique gift for Christmas that year. I ended up giving him the gift of, "Drinking Around the World". What? That's a gift!! Let me explain!


I gave him a brochure I created. The inside included a suggested drink for each country. The back, had a line for each country where he could obtain a signature from the Cast Member as he ordered his drink! I also gave him some Disney Dollars to help fund his experience.

Well we had a blast!! Here are some pictures of our adventures around the world. I've also recreated the brochure I gave him and you can click the link at the bottom of this post. Cheers!



Just starting out!


Getting a signature


We had a lot of fun taking self portraits as we made our way around the world


Germany! The guy behind is isn't having as much fun as we were!


Another signature!


Almost done!




Not recommended...we did try this one day (although not all of us drank in each country) There was a mad dash at the end of the night to get a drink from the remaining countries!


Last and final group shot!! While we were taking Disney transportation and not driving, you can tell who didn't participate in EVERY country!

Finally, here is the link to the Guide!


Please remember (and I can't stress this enough) EPCOT is a family destination! Please drink (and act) responsibly!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment