Finley Elizabeth

Good morning! I promise I won't make this too long but for those of you that have asked I thought I'd provide a quick update! I'm still out of the office so I'm not checking/returning emails at the moment. I have some great support so if you need something just shoot me an email!

Finley Elizabeth was born May 2, 2014 weighing in at 8lbs 14oz and 21 inches long.  We had a planned C-Section (due to my previous c-section with Kennedy).  Surgery went very well although we did spend a little extra time in the hospital due to Finley being Coombs Positive and ABO Incompatible.  We are both doing great now and I can't believe she's already a week old!

Update with her Newborn Photos:













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Finley is beautiful. Glad you are both doing well. The last picture of Finely and Kennedy is too much cute for one photo!

    ReplyDelete