Baby Guessing Time

I thought we might have a little fun this week! Many of you have been through a lot with me...you've been clients and followers for years! Through my first pregnancy, my little girl's surgery, MANY vacations and now the exciting arrival of baby #2!

A little info....
-Both hubby and I are very tall. I'm 5'8" and he's 6'3".
-Kennedy was 8lbs 9oz and 22 inches when she was born!
-My heritage is mostly Italian...we are all dark haired, dark eyed
-Blue eyes are dominant on my hubby's side....both he and his brother have them and all the kids, including Kennedy have them!
-I'm measuring anywhere from 1-3 weeks ahead depending on baby's position and the Dr. said I'm ALL baby!!
-My C-Section is scheduled for Friday morning however I've been having contractions steadily for 2 weeks and am already dilated at least 3 cm.

So take a shot....head over to my baby poll and make some guesses!!



As a friendly reminder I'll be out on maternity leave starting this FRIDAY, May 2nd!  I'll be unavailable by phone or email for a few weeks and then will be available to current clients only for a little while. Thanks always for your continued support and reading along!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment