Finley Turns 2

I can't believe it's that time again...these birthdays seem to be coming so quickly! My dear sweet Fin how can you be 2 already? These last few years seem to have flown by. I feel like every year I say that I felt like I was pregnant with you just yesterday! Read her first birthday post HERE.
You are growing into quite the kid I have to say.  Never in my wildest dreams did I expect you to have such an exuberant personality. The first few weeks with you, you were so quiet and calm. I thought for certain you would be a laid back, quiet child.  That couldn't be further from the truth.
You are outspoken, silly, determined, stubborn and just a ball of energy. You love to talk and sing...no matter where we go. You hate to ride in the stroller and are happiest when you are running around like a mad woman. You love your sister fiercely...and she drives you just as crazy. You try and do everything she does (much to her dismay sometimes).

You love to read although you hate to sit still so I very rarely can read TO you.  Your favorite toy is your baby dolls...you are so nurturing and motherly. You also love to do hair and wear dresses....you are far more girly then I imagined you'd be.
Most of all...you love to cuddle. You are very much a momma's girl and love to sit as close to me as possible...on more than one occasion you have slept on my face. You are teaching me a great deal of patience and it has been a wild ride.  
You LOVE to eat...you aren't terribly picky (yet) but donuts are your favorite.
I worried in the beginning how I would love two children equally but it's proven to be far easier than I feared....you are sweet and loving and embody your nickname Fin Monster. 
You have certainly given me a run for my money and made my heart stop on more than one occasion. The term spirited child is used around here often but I know that these amazing qualities you possess will take you very far in life.  I can't wait to see what the next year holds for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment