Be Our Guest? No thank you!

My favorite meal of the day is hands down dessert...ooops I mean breakfast...breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! I love everything about it...juice? YES! Coffee? Double Yes? Eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, pancakes...I could go on and on!! So when it was announced that one of my FAVORITE restaurant was going to start serving breakfast, I knew I had to try it!



While I love breakfast, I often get anxious having breakfast during our Disney vacations...especially short ones. I need to be out in the parks, not wasting time sitting at breakfast. However, for the sake of research, I sucked it up and we booked Be Our Guest for breakfast during our Very Dapper Girls Getaway.

The process for breakfast was the same as for lunch. After checking in, we crossed the bridge, placed our order at the kiosk and found our seats.  We picked the Music Box room as we hadn't sat here before.

While I love eggs...I HATE runny eggs.  Deciding what I wanted proved to be tougher than I thought. The open faced Egg sandwich sounded delicious but I love sweets too! Ultimately we decided to share and ordered one of each!

Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich - Poached eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, brie cheese and Arugula on a toasted Baguette served with Fresh Fruit

Croissant Doughnut - topped with Banana-Caramel Sauce, Pastry Creme, and Chocolate Ganache

In addition to our  meals we also each ordered a drink and we were served a pastry plate....which really was unnecessary sine we got the Croissant Doughnut.


Ok so was it good? It was ok...the egg sandwich was COLD which was odd and while the Doughnut was amazing, not for $19.99! This is a great use of a quick service credit and if you can get a pre-park opening reservation it's very much worth it.  I still prefer lunch over any other meal at  Be Our Guest but I have yet to be disappointed by food or service!!


No comments:

Post a Comment