June Calendar Shot

We've had a lot going on lately at Living With The Magic Vacations! Recently we held an event that surpassed even my expectations and reminded me of WHY I do what I do and more importantly, why I love it so much! 

Disney really and truly offers something for everyone..including a bunch of grown women who spent the weekend at the most magical place on Earth! Check out my Instagram to see photos from our 1st Annual Girls Getaway Weekend (and stay tuned for next year's April 27-May 1st)

A few faces are missing but I love this group!

4 comments:

  1. Love all those magical smiles! That makes a great calendar shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot in front of the castle - perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun, and you can't beat that location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pic, great place for a meet up!

    ReplyDelete