She's a model...if you know what I mean!

Yesterday I talked about some of the necessities that we need to bring with us as we are traveling with a baby. Today I'd like to talk about some of the fun parts of traveling with a baby.

WARNING! Lots of cuteness ahead...if you don't like babies or baby clothes you might want to skip today's post!


We last traveled to Walt Disney World when I was pregnant. One of my favorite memories was watching Festival of the Lion King and feeling that little baby kick my belly. I'm so excited to return and have her experience all the sights and sounds of Disney.

But she needed an outfit!I decided that it would be cute for her to have a Christmas outfit for the Christmas party! I came across this at Babies R' Us.


So we kept shopping....Target will send me to the poorhouse any day!!  We started finding some really cute onesies on clearance.


Then she started outgrowing stuff...and fast! I found that some of the toddler clothes came in her size!

Mommy is obsessed with Snow White so this was perfect!

And my latest favorite? The new Disney bodysuits!! I love the Disney bodsuits to begin with and they just keep getting cuter!

Who can resit?

Then I kept seeing these adorable pictures of families with matching shirts. So the hunt began on Etsy...the other place that gets all of my money! I'm not usually crazy about the normal iron on Disney stuff on Etsy. I don't like that you have to put it on a white shirt because it's normally done on white transfer paper.  I also wasn't crazy about the rhinestone stuff and no one was going for the Tie Dye shirts.  Then I came across MissMorgan...O.M.G.

I couldn't get my family on board but I could still get the baby a few  things right?
This is where it started...this of course is the finished product. Her Iron On's are more like vinyl then the normal transfer paper.  it works great and you can put it on ANY color!

This is her Animal Kingdom outfit. I also have a matching Giraffe Bow and Giraffe Leg warmers!
But she needed something special for her first trip right?? So this one is up next:

(the V is missing on Visit due to a small user error...I'm waiting for a replacement V, lol)

But my princess still didn't have a princess outfit!!  So that was next on my list (plus tutu!)


After seeing how easy these are to apply I had to buy a few more! So these are currently on order:

Minus the candle. I did this one in Green for a bright pink onesie!


A few months back I bought these great ears! So I needed something to go with them.  A great option if your little one is too small for traditional Mickey Ears

The bow will be light pink to match the ears!


I also couldn't resist this one for our trip to Ohana!

Of course we have a few other goodies for her, like these:

You can find MissMorgans shop on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MissMorgan.  I can't recommend her enough! Her iron on's are amazing and so easy to use! Shipping was super fast too!!

We've had so much fun shopping for this trip and I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away!

4 comments:

  1. eeek! I love it all!! I think the tutu is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Thank you for recommending her awhile ago- she made Aaden's Mickey Birthday shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything! Your daughter is going to look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I just love having a little girl :)

    ReplyDelete