Park Hopping

Good Morning from the Happiest Place on Earth! I'm posting from my computer today so hopefully this post is more legible!! It's pretty early but we crashed really heard last night and are up and ready to go today. 

Today I want to briefly talk about park hopping. Many times my clients ask me if getting the park hopping option is worth it.  I always say I like having it for the flexibility but should they chose not to purchase it, I can help come up with a plan to take advantage of base tickets.

But sometimes, plans change. Yesterday the Magic Kingdom was busier than expected. Couple that with rain it was a long day. We didn't get to see or do everything we wanted to. It was still a great day and our backup plan was a lot of fun but we started to rethink the next few days.

So here is our changing itinerary. In order to try avoid some of these unexpected crowds we are going to Boma for breakfast today, followed by Animal Kingdom. We still have reservations for dinner in EPCOT so we'll keep those.  Tomorrow we'll head to Cape Canaveral with dinner at Downtown Disney and then Thursday we'll spend at EPCOT.

It's a small change but here is where having the park hopper pass comes in handy. We can't change our dining reservation this last minute (for dinner anyway) so we'll need the hopper option to be able to adjust our days and keep our reservations. I'm a big fan and for the price of just $58.58 per person, it was totally worth it!

I'll leave you today with a picture!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the updates... Along with the tips... Will make note for later.

    ReplyDelete