Guest Review of Alaska

Every once in a while I get an email from a client that I just have to share. This one comes from a sweet client of mine that just took her family on their first Alaskan cruise just weeks after us! I hope you enjoy!!

Don't forget if you are a past client and want to share your experience with me, you can do so by Showing Some Love or if you'd like to do a trip report as a guest blogger email me at Amanda@mouseketrips.com


Hi Amanda!!!

We just arrived back this morning and I had to connect with you right away! We had an absolutely FANTASTIC, FABULOUS and MAGICAL time! So good in fact that we are contemplating on booking another one next year if the stars align! You will certainly hear from us if we decide... you will be the first to know.

The kids left the boat crying as they did not expect enjoying their surprise vacation that much! The staff, the boat etc. were wonderful and superseded our expectations! Your weather streak extended to us and we had absolutely wonderful weather... we even saw whales and dolphins swim alongside our boat as well as the boat went extremely close to the glacier in Tracy Arm. I cannot say enough great things about our week long experience and can't help but feel truly blessed!

I have to mention that during our cruise, our son was denied twice by Mickey to sign autographs. We asked Guest Services when we are able to get an opportunity to get his autograph during the remainder of our cruise. What they did next was something I had to tell you.. They surprised both my sons with a private meeting with Mickey, as well as awarded them with special certificates and 2 limited editions each of cruise specific and dated lithographs! Unbelievable! It was absolutely amazing and my kids were so thrilled! They truly made our trip magical!

I just had to connect with to thank you for absolutely everything you have done to make this trip an amazing one! Without you, there would have been no trip, so again a million thanks! You have customers for life!

We're headed to lunch now so I'm signing off ..

Once again.. we are forever indebted to you for the wonderful memories!



xoxoxoxo



-A


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment