Review- Gastons Tavern

One of the greatest additions (in my opinion) of the new Fantasyland is Belle's village. It's cute and quaint and makes you feel like you really stepped into the movie.  We had been dying to try out the new Gaston's tavern and their GIANT Cinnamon rolls!


Gaston's Tavern is located in the back of the park, after Be Our Guest before you get to Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid.


 We were both surprised to see how empty the village was when we arrive.  Keep in mind that we got there at rope drop and headed straight back to Fantasyland. This would be the PERFECT time to see Enchanted Tales with Belle if you didn't manage to get a FastPas+.

We both loved the fountain. The details are incredible!

While the menu does offer more than the cinnamon rolls,we had one thing on our mind (well 2 for me....I needed coffee!!)  Click here to view the full menu.

Chocolate Croissants are one of my Walt Disney World FAVORITE foods. But as you can get them pretty much all over property, I focused my  appetite back on the rolls.

 We ordered one roll to share and some drinks (COFFEE). Aren't the cast Member's costumes awesome?

The tavern was practically EMPTY!  We snagged some seats with an amazing view!

Is your mouth watering yet? We were finally ready to dig in! This was a perfect breakfast for us to share. YES the Cinnamon roll is just a snack credit! My suggestion would be to pay for the drinks out of pocket and use a snack credit or 2 to feed the family breakfast. The Cinnamon roll was DELICIOUS. My only semi complaint was I wish it was warmer. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm and gooey like I imagined.


It's a great stop for a quick breakfast without taking up too much time!  We didn't get to try lunch but they do have a Pork Shank on the menu ;) Have you tried Gaston's yet? I'd love to hear what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment