We did not catch Bieber fever...

Good evening!! We are getting so close to wrapping this trip up!!  This is our last full day at Disney and even though we've been home for over a month, it's always sad to relive the last day!!

Today my parents decided again they would meet up with us later and we decided we'd head back to Hollywood Studios.  We heard a rumor that Justin Bieber was filming over at the Magic Kingdom and we wanted no part of that!!!

Unfortunately this is going to be a rather short post!! I will tell you that once again we ate lunch at Starring Rolls (my dad couldn't get enough of those turkey sandwiches! HAHA!!)  We used our Fast Passes from the day before and got to ride Rock N' Roller Coaster and my Dad and Hubby checked out Lights! Motors! Action!  I also took everyone on the Backlot Tour which was a quiet yet fun attraction.

Honestly this day we laid pretty low and didn't do much. I'm bummed we missed Toy Story Midway Mania this time around and only got rid RnR once but we had a lot of fun and just relaxed.

There is a point to my post today.  As much as I preach about having schedules and dining reservations and a PLAN in place, please don't forget...this is a vacation. It's time to spend with family (and friends) and make some memories. I know it sounds cheesy but life goes by so fast and these are the things that count.  That is why having a plan is so important, it's one less thing to worry about while you are on vacation!! It gives you time to focus on your family and just have a good time!

That's why I love what I do! I get to help families make memories.  It's a pretty cool job and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. These are the moments I will never forget!









Up next... Restaurant Review: Ohana!!

1 comment:

  1. of all your vacation posts...this is my favorite :) It's the one that got to me the most...because it's true. Great pics and I'm so glad you had an amazing time! :D

    ReplyDelete