Happy New Year!!

Good Morning and Happy New Year!!!  Let's get right back in it, shall we?

When I left out we were on our way out of the Magic Kingdom and heading over to Hollywood Studios.

On our way!


Not ready to leave the Magic Kingdom, lol


We arrived at Hollywood Studios and it was already way less busy than the Magic Kingdom. Our first stop was to grab some food.

We stopped off at Starring Rolls to get some sandwiches. We grabbed a few Turkey Focaccia sandwiches that came with chips, a drink and dessert. It was soooo much food and to this day my Dad said this was the best Turkey sandwich he ever had!!!

Before we grabbed lunch we had grabbed Fast Passes for Rock N Roller Coaster.    My dad took the baby and my Mom, Eric and I headed off to ROCK!

Unfortunately just after we got in the pre-loading room with Aerosmith the ride went down. It was so disappointing but we were given Fast Passes to come back.  Next up was Voyage with the Little Mermaid.


I know Voyage of the Little Mermaid scares some little ones but Kennedy loved it. I think she's actually just too young to completely understand what's going on but she loves the singing and music!! After that we went over to the Art of Animation. I think this attraction is often skipped but I think it's very cute plus it's air conditioned and a great place to get off your feet for a bit.


After the ride there is a small "museum" to walk through that has a lot of very interesting items, including a few Oscars!  After you get through that, there is often Character Meet and Greets.  We had already met Mickey and the line was very long so we headed over to Pooh as there was NO line!!

After a small shop in the gift shop were Kennedy selected her first Disney stuffed animal, Donald, we decided to stop over at the Great Movie Ride.


Of course Kennedy loved it...it's her Momma's ride!!!

  Muppet Vision 3-D was up next as it was getting close to 5 p.m. and we had dinner reservations at Mama Melroses.   I know everyone loves all the new fancy rides with the new technology but I love how Cheesy this show is and I hope that the Muppets are making a come back so Kennedy will get to experience them like I did as a kid.

Hollywood Studios is a great place to spend a day but we don't typically go back more than that...except this trip!!  Next up is a review of Mama Melroses for dinner and a special Christmas treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment