Everything but the Kitchen Sink

Ok so I'll admit it...I'm an over packer. It's true! I always feel like I'm going to miss out on something! So I throw it all in my suitcase.

Today I did our customary pre-trip Target shopping spree....and oh boy. I know I bought too much but what if I need it? I wish I was more like this woman. She packed for 10 days in Europe in just one bag. ONE BAG!!

So what do you need for your Disney trip??

Let's talk shoes. I know I've mentioned them before but I really do love my Crocs.  They are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned. Whatever you bring, be sure you've worn them before...and for longer than just a jaunt to the grocery store.
I also always pack a pair of sneakers.  For me it's Asics. My sneakers offer a lot of support and I can wear them all day without blisters. I also like wear my Crocs one day and my sneakers the next.

My most recent shoe purchase are my new Sketcher Go Play shoes. They were so unbelievably light and comfortable that I can't wait to try them out!




Since we are cruising and I am attending the conference I'll also need to toss in a pair of dress sandals/shoes. I haven't decided.

Let's talk clothes...it's going to be pretty warm next week but not really hot and the temp will drop a bit at night.


My plan is to pack:

-A few pairs of Capri's
-A few pair of shorts
-Tanks and T-Shirts
-A few hooded sweatshirts
-2 casual cotton dresses

I don't pack jeans because 60 degrees isn't cold enough but if you come from a warmer state, jeans might be on the list!

What else will be in my suitcase?

-Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, sunscreen, antibacterial gel, band aids, motion sickness pills, Advil/Tylenol)
-Brushes and hair supplies
-Makeup

Yea...that's me...I wear makeup on vacation. Just a few simple items like foundation, mascara, lip gloss. Plus I'll throw in some eyeliner and blush for when I'm doing business/conference related things.

Don't forget the Magic Binder, camera, cell phones and ID! Oh and don't forget the umbrella...just in case!

Are you an overpacker? What is the one thing you forget at home? Any packing tips?

1 comment:

  1. Garbage bags..put dirty clothes in till you pack to come home.. clothes pins.. to close room window curtains closed. first aid kit..deck of cards...benedryl..allergy meds if stung or allergic reaction . childrens medicine tylenol..i learned that the hard way

    ReplyDelete