Final days of planning

Good morning! Let's get this blog back on track and start talking about the last few days before you leave for your Disney vacation!

Here is a list of things I have to get done before we leave...well in regards to the trip! You don't want to see my household To Do List lol!

  1. Check-in Online at the Resort
  2. Check-in Online for the cruise
  3. Print all necessary documents
    1. Cruise Documents
    2. Resort Online Check-in confirmation
    3. Airline confirmations
    4. Itinerary and any dining confirmations
    5. Park Hours
  4. Pack (I'll do another post about my packing list)
  5. Review conference materials

It doesn't seem like a lot right now but #4 is a long list of it's own!

Let's talk briefly about our itinerary!

3/20- We arrive fairly early in the day but can't pick up our park tickets until 2 p.m. (from the conference).  We'll arrive at Coronado Springs and probably catch some lunch. After we pick up our tickets we are going to head over to the Magic Kingdom where the park is open until 11 p.m.

I'm not going to say I'm not looking forward to visiting the park but with an estimated crowd level of 9 out of 10...well it's pretty scary! This might be another instance where we will try out a Touring Plan from touringplans.com!


3/21-Today we'll head to Animal Kingdom for Extra Magic Hours (Provided everyone gets  up and ready on time!!)  I know we've been to Disney a lot with Lauren and Patrick but for some reason I can't remember going to Animal Kingdom with them (Lauren will probably come and prove me wrong with pictures).

3/22-Today I'm attending the conference so everyone else will go and play at Hollywood Studios while I work.  When I get out we'll all head over and explore World Showcase ending in Dinner at La Hacienda De San Angel


3/23- We leave for the cruise! It's a relatively free day for me so I'm excited to explore everything the ship has to offer!

3/24-A day at sea! I'll be half working/half playing today but still exploring the ship. I figure Lauren and I will leave the boys and explore and take lots of pictures!

3/25-Another half working/half playing day for me but everyone else will be enjoying Castaway Cay!

3/26- Head home :(

My next post will include some more details on what to pack and the craziness that is the week before your Disney vacation!!


2 comments: