Happy Anniversary

Happy Weekend everyone!!  I'm going to take a break from my World Showcase posts. Today is my 2nd anniversary and many of you know that my husband and I were married at Walt Disney World. Instead of post a million pictures on Facebook, I thought I would just do a photo montage recapping my wedding a bit

Be forewarned...there are a lot of pictures lol!


The following photos courtesy of Roots Photography.

My husband and I chose to do a first look. These photos were taken at the Boardwalk with just the 2 of us and our photographers. I will never forget this moment.  We got to see each other for the first time, just the two of us :


After photos we headed over to Disney's Wedding Pavilion for the ceremony.

After the wedding we held our reception over at Disney's Animal Kingdom at Conservation Station. It was an amazing time!


Of course I knew they were coming but I was so excited anyway!

I hope you enjoyed!! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Looks like you had a fun wedding! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos for a life long memories of your special day. A belated Happy Anniversary !! =)

    ReplyDelete