Magical Moment

Saturday morning my internal baby alarm went off at 7 a.m. I tried to fight it and go back to sleep but my body was having none of it.  I threw some clothes on and headed up to Deck 11 and Cove Cafe for some coffee.

After grabbing a large Cafe Mocha, I sat myself down and was privileged enough to watch the sun rise. It was an amazing moment and I will never forget it. It felt like the entire ship was fast asleep.  As much as I love the hustle and bustle that is a Walt Disney World vacation, this was an amazing moment of peacefulness that I will never forget!
















3 comments:

  1. I want to go on a cruise now! Just looks so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing so thank you for sharing the photos. I especially love the photos of the sunrise, such a peaceful moment.
    Karen...

    ReplyDelete