EPCOT Continued

I hope you enjoyed my little photo tour of EPCOT's Flower and Garden Festival yesterday. There is SO much more...those picture were just from an hour of exploring. Imagine if you had the WHOLE day?

I want to share some more of my EPCOT day with you today. One thing I checked out while the baby was sleeping was the Test Track Area. I have special memories of this attraction so I really hope they don't disappoint when it reopens!

Not much to see, and no definite date yet!! This sign kind of made me laugh...we didn't stick around to see what kind of show they had put together but I'm guessing it was car related lol?


After that we went into MouseGears for a bit of shopping!

I love their selection of covers for IPhones, IPads, Tablets...and now Droids!! Too bad I'm giving up my Droid next month because I have been waiting for these!!

These made me giggle too...USB cords!!


I mentioned on Facebook that one of my favorite gifts was a few books for the baby.  I really love these little Souvenirs!!

This was one of the books...the other is for when she's much older. It had paper pages and a CD to go with it (Small World of course)

One of my favorite things about EPCOT is the splash areas. I can't wait to take Kennedy back and let her play. This one is located between Test Track and Mission Space.


 After we purchased our Top Secret Father's Day Gift it was time to head back to the hotel for swimming.  We walked through Canada and the UK on our way to the International Gateway Exit.


It was still early and were lucky enough to see one of the Segway Tours!

I debated stopping France for some pastries but decided to snap a few pictures instead :)

The Friendship Boats will take you to Disney's Boardwalk, Yach and Beach Club, Swan and Dolphin and finally to Disney's Hollywood Studios. It's a nice ride!


After we exited we came across the most beautiful garden! EPCOT had planted some trial breeds to see how they did.

As we walked back to the Beach Club people kept giggling at my stroller...goofy girl!!



No comments:

Post a Comment