EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival

I'm inspired today by some EPCOT music I'm listening to on Live365.   I love EPCOT and I often fight hard to show other's what a wonderful (and NOT at all boring) place it can be...even the hubs some times! 

After Kennedy and I had breakfast we decided to head back to the Beach Club via EPCOT. I had a special gift for the Mr. in mind.  After picking up our passes at Will Call we immediately headed for the Art of Animation Store (not to be confused with the Art of Animation Resort) to see Eddie. You remember Eddie right?

Someday I'll get a good picture of him. His smile is contagious! Anyway, I decided for my hubby's birthday I would surprise him with an Eddie drawing. Even though this was a girls only trip I wanted to continue our tradition. Unfortunately Eddie didn't get in until 11 a.m. so the baby and I spent some time exploring Future World. Also unfortunately, she fell asleep! That kind of limited what I could do but I had fun taking lots of pictures of the amazing topiary!


We ended up back at the Art of Animation and got the chance to talk to Eddie. He was great as always and we are excited to see him in September. I decided to make the gift a Father's Day present instead of a birthday present. It turned out GREAT!!



A bit of photo overload so I'll end there today...my next post will include some photos of the Test Track area plus some bits and peices from around EPCOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment