Disney Magic- Day 2, Part 2

Good Morning! It's a quiet Sunday morning here and I find myself wishing I was waking up to a beautiful, sunny day at Sea.  Instead, I'll have to reminisce about it!

When we left off we were just about to board the Disney Magic! It was very exciting as it was my husband's first time on a smaller ship. He was shocked at how small the atrium was compared to the Fantasy but that was the last time all week he made any comparisons. For those interested, we loved the Magic just as much. We loved how small and intimate it was vs. the Fantasy which, due to it's size, doesn't have the same feel.


 First things first, we headed off to Parrot Cay for lunch! They had a wonderful spread and there was a little something for everyone!

You can see we had quite the schmorgesbord! Not all that food is for me btw...I had the baby's food there too!

The desserts were amazing! Had I known how good the cookies were, I would have taken that whole tray lol!

After lunch we had some time to kill before our rooms were ready, so we set out to explore!

Before we knew it, our rooms were ready! I hate to say this but....I didn't get a picture of our room! Can you believe it?? Here is a stock photo and this is exactly what our room looked like.

It was a good size for the 3 of us. I liked being able to pull the curtain closed and place the Pack N' Play on the other side. The TV was swivel mounted and we were able to still watch it from the bed, with the curtain closed and the baby sleeping on the other side.

Here is a photo from later in the week of my parent's inside room.


After we get acclimated to our rooms, it was time for the Safety Drill.  If you are cruising anytime soon, here are a few tips:

1) Please don't be late. The sooner everyone gets there, the sooner vacation begins!!
2) Please do not answer phone calls or be on your cell at any time during the drill. This is serious! In case of an emergency we all need to know what to do
3) Please follow the Cast Member's directions...this is not fun and games.

It was finally time for the Sail Away Party! Did I mention that it was FREEZING this day? Even for us New Yorker's!!  We opted to stay out of the wind a bit, but we had a great time and the baby LOVED it!

The minute the characters came out, Kennedy got so excited and started dancing!


Yay Chip and Dale! They were her favorites all week!

This kid was pretty funny! We saw more of them on Halloween although I have no idea what the costume was!

We had the early seating for dinner so we waited around for our luggage before getting ready. Dinner tonight was in Lumerier's! Our servers were Andrea and Julia and they were simply amazing all week.  Andre even cut up Kennedy's food for her!!

We ordered the 5 night wine package which I think was around $150. It ended up being a great deal and just perfect for our 7 night trip!!  We loved dinner but were pretty exhausted. We just hung out for a bit before calling it an early night.



No comments:

Post a Comment