Keep Moving Forward

In any job that must be done, there is an element of fun!

I recently was watching an interview with John Lasseter where he said, "If you love what you do, you never work a day in your life.” I'm lucky that I love what I do, because that wasn't always the case.  Before you worry about me getting too mushy on you, I do have a point! I love what I do and I work hard at what I do, but there is always room to learn more and better yourself, no matter what job you have!



Ever since I found out about a training opportunity with Disney this Spring, I've been beyond excited! I've been to Walt Disney World countless times but learning from the LEADER in the industry is invaluable. It's more than just a trip to Disney, it's a learning experience that really no one could afford to pass up! My job is to do my very best every day for my clients and I feel that this training will only improve that service I strive for!

So.....do you want a little insight as to what we get to do and see? I'll be posting live on Facebook and Instragram from the training but here's a little bit about our itinerary.

Sunday
I'll be arriving the night before the training. I hate feeling rushed and the training starts Monday afternoon.  We'll be staying at Disney's Animal Kingdom so dinner will be with a few fellow Mousekeagents at Jiko!


Monday
Later today we have to meet up for the official training to start but first we are off to EPCOT for the morning. We'll hit up a few of our favorite attractions before taking on World Showcase for a whirlwind eating around the world extravaganza for lunch!  We'll meet up to kick off the training and then it's dinner and a dessert party at EPCOT.


Tuesday
After having breakfast we'll head off to check out the new Fantasyland (I can't wait!!). We will also tour a few resorts (Contemporary, and Fort Wilderness).

We will also get the opportunity to check out Splitsville before heading into the parks for the evening.

Wednesday
Wednesday we'll be spend the morning in the "classroom" before checking out the Grand Floridian , Art of Animation and Port Orleans Riverside. Then it's some fun time in the park that evening.

Thursday
For our last full day we'll start out with a fun breakfast at Cape May Cafe before...heading off to the Disney Dream! It will just be a few hours on board, but I'll take it! We'll end our night at Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom to finalize our trip


Friday
A Wrap up of the training will happen today and then I'll fly home!

I love all the fun opportunities I have to learn and I'll be taking a TON of pictures and  notes to bring back to all of you, plus trying a few new restaurants to review!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to see and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete