So This is Love!

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day!!  If you are new to my blog, WELCOME! Living With the Magic is  place where I share some insight into the planning process of Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Vacations. You can find tips, hints and even my personal trip reports.  


But it's also more...it's my way of sharing the magic that exists in my own life.  People laugh when we say we love Disney, but for both my husband and I (and hopefully our daughter too) our daily life has been inspired by the ideas of Walt Disney.  One of the reasons I do what I do is because my life has been inspired and touched by Walt Disney.  My passion is with Disney and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Today I want to share a little bit of how Disney has inspired us, by sharing what I found when I woke up this morning. My husband and I work opposite schedules as he works nights and goes to school in the afternoon/evening. Today I won't see him until after 6 p.m. I was surprised to find a sweet Valentine's Day poem waiting for me when I got up.


A Disney Princess, All In One
There are so many qualities
In which you possess
Intelligent, Kind and Beautiful
like a Princess, in a long flowing dress

But who are you like?
Ariel, Snow White or Perhaps Belle
Hopefully by the clues in this poem
I will be able to tell

Are you like Rapunzel?
Is it the way she looks?
No, you don't have long blonde hair
but you both sure know how to cook!

She's adventurous and curious
That sounds a lot like you
There are more princesses to look at,
Aurora, Jasmine to name a few

Perhaps you're like Cinderella
Your're so strong willed, kind, your beauty so true
The only thing that doesn't make you here
I have yet to get you a glass shoe

Maybe you're like Belle
Why ever could this be?
Well...you have beautiful brown hair
and you both sure love to read!

Aww...I see a lot of Princess Aurora
A hopeless romantic, a passion for love, oh so deep
But one thing that separates you
Kennedy does not allow you to sleep

I got it, is it Princess Jasmine
She's honest with such a good heart
A very spiritual head strong woman
Gosh, you both are so  smart

Well let me think
You are a lot like Snow White
You see the good in everyone and everything
And you always follow your heart and do whats right

Maybe you're like Ariel
So outgoing and so fun
No that's not it, she's in the water
Unlike her, my princess can run

Last but not least
Is it Tiana you might be
Hardworking and self-motivated
I am confused can't you see?

Oh, it's so clear now
All these qualities you have I so adore
You are all the Princesses
and so much  much more!

How could I not see this
How could I be so blind and dumb
All your qualities make you just that
A Disney Princess, all wrapped into one

My husband, forever the romantic! I'm a lucky girl and have quite a few of these unique and creative poems (He proposed with one!) Our lives are not fairytales and things aren't always rainbows and butterflies, but moments like this make me cherish what I have and remind me that we all have a little bit of fairytale in our lives.

Happy Valentine's Day!!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Amanda! That bright happy misty eyes! You truly do live Disney and how beautifully it shows rough your family and your work. Happy Valentine's Day to all! xo

    ReplyDelete