Bottoms Up!

As of August 2015 Disney has modified their alcohol policy and no liquor may be brought on board. These mugs are still a great idea!

I just got something in mail that I ordered last minute and wanted to share with you all!  When it comes to Disney cruising we love the drink stations and that we can bring our own alcohol on board.  At the drink stations Disney will provide cups for you to use. Those cups are fine, but we really enjoy bringing our own. Not only does it allow us to get more at one time from the drink station (especially important depending on where your stateroom is) but it also allows us to easily mix our drinks in our room!

For this trip I wanted to order some special cups to commemorate this amazing trip.  I found a wonderful seller on Etsy that was AMAZING to work with!


I contacted MakinItSassy after perusing her shop. All her products looked great and the price was right too! I sent her a message and let her know I was looking for 4 cups and that I wanted them for our Disney Cruise. We talked about some different ideas and finally settled on one I loved!  The cups were just $10 each (including shipping) and when they arrived today I couldn't be happier!


If you are looking for custom tumblers for your next Disney Cruise be sure to check out her shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: