Guest Post from Donna

Today's Guest Post comes from Donna who just got back from sailing on the Fantasy!

Amanda!!!! We love the Fantasy. The ship was gorgeous. And frankly I couldn't tell there were 1000 additional people. The majority of the time if I was out and about I was the only one around. On the elevators, on the deck to and from my room, I never felt like we were overly crowded.

And honestly, I rarely felt the ship. I couldn't tell we were even moving, most of the time. 

I love our days at sea and there was more to do on the ship than I could possibly do. One day I chose to sit on our verandah and read for a while.  I was completely relaxed.

 The gym facilities were wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed the Senses spa. St. Thomas was breathtaking and we want to move to San Juan. I was surprised at how much I loved San Juan.

Sarah Beth basically lived at Vibe.  She met great kids and she really thought Ro, her counselor from Canada was the greatest.  The M. family's 2 girls loved the Edge and the Oceaneer Club just as much. (the family we cruise with).

The food was of course, amazing. Every morning I had salmon and fresh pineapple and at lunch shrimp and sushi.  The sushi is so very delicious! Dinners were the best ever! Our servers were funny and warm and just perfect plus the food choices - I ate Sarah Beth's molten lava cake PLUS mine because it was a crime not to eat it, right?

I should be the poster mom for single parent cruising! But let me tell you, there were so many really elderly couples there, and people in wheelchairs. And these people felt just as magical as the children, as did I!
There is really no comparison. When we were leaving San Juan, Sarah Beth and I were on the verandah watching the people on the Royal Caribbean Independence. They were lined up listening to the pool party and DJ. Some of them were even dancing. I can only imagine the jealousy :)

The only thing I would change is that I would STILL be on the ship!! We're already discussing our next cruise and when we decide you'll be the first to know!  I tell everyone how easy you make our trips!

Thanks again for all your help in making our cruises such magical, memorable, and truly unforgettable times!
Donna 





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment