It's time to Celebrate!

It's that time again...trip planning time! I'm excited to take you along for this trip as it's kind of special. Well, not kind of special...REALLY special!! We will be celebrating!!




My husband has been going back to school, part time for over 6 years.  He's been doing this while going to work full time, marrying me and helping me raise our two beautiful girls (and our crazy
puppy). This May he is graduating with his Bachelor's and is on the brink of becoming a Special Education teacher. We are so proud of him....

....that we decided to celebrate Disney style! This trip will be Adults only so our planning will be a bit different than last time!  Here's the scoop so far!

3 nights at Walt Disney World

1 night at Cape Canveral

4 nights aboard the Disney Dream!

We are super excited to be bringing along my best friend and her hubby for their VERY first Disney cruise!!

We have just about 4 months until the big trip and I'll be bringing you plenty of planning posts including our itinerary, restaurant reviews, fastpass selections, cruise info and much more!



No comments:

Post a Comment