The Magic of Disney

Welcome back to the Great Big Beautiful Blog! Are you new here? Be sure to check out more about the  idea behind the blog HERE!

It's been a while since I blogged so I thought I'd kind of start fresh...tell you a little about me, what I do and most importantly...why!

So let's start with a little intro!  My name is Amanda and I'm the blogger here at Great Big Beautiful Blog...




But wait...there's more!

I'm a wife...
Eric and I at Animal Kingdom in 2015

I'm a mom...


Kennedy and Finley are the light of my life!


I'm a Disney FANATIC...but it's more than that.  I didn't grow up like many people going to Walt Disney World. We had some pretty amazing vacations but they were most spent going to the mountains, or on day trips.  I did spend a good portion of my childhood reading everything I could about Walt Disney and the amazing company he started.  I knew as soon as I got the opportunity, it was a company I wanted to work for!  I spent my college years working at Walt Disney World and as a manager at the Disney Store...I soaked up everything I could!

Eventually it was time to figure out what I wanted to do when I grew up...and all I knew is it had to have something to do with Disney! I started out working at AAA as a travel counselor...you guessed it, planning Disney vacations! I did everything I could to stay as close to the magic as I could.  Over the next 10 years I spent time in various jobs..and never LOVED any of them.  I took a long hard look at what would make me happy..and all signs pointed back to Disney!

I'm Owner of Living With The Magic Vacations
It's been a long road but I eventually found IT...that thing (professionally) that makes me happy. I get to spend my days creating  memories for my clients. I get to talk about what I love most (besides my family) all day, every day.  I get to share the ideas and dreams of a man who dreamed of a place where his imagination came to life and where he could spend quality time with his family. It's simple, and perfect and I feel lucky to be able to share his visions every day!

Now I'm lucky enough to have an amazing team that joined me, and that share my love of EVERYTHING  Disney!

Megan, Miranda, Amy and Susy

They each have their own reasons for joining Living With The Magic Vacations ...but we all come together for the love of Disney!

Next up...head to Susy's own EarVenture Geeks Blog to find out why she loves the Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment