Magic Kingdom Morning!

With just 2 days left until Christmas, I think this is a very fitting post. It involves one of my all time favorite Christmas activities at Disney!

This day was originally planned for Hollywood Studios for the whole day and Saturday was to be Magic Kingdom...until we found out that the Christmas Parade was going to be taped on Saturday and the crowd levels had changed to a 9 out of 10.

So the hubby and I grabbed the baby and headed over to the Magic Kingdom for a few hours and my parents would meet up with us later.

As we walked down Main St we were stopped by a Photopass Photograher...Kennedy was a big hit in her Minnie Mouse Ears!


We were shocked when we arrived and saw MASSIVE crowds.  People were EVERYWHERE! It turns out that they were filming today too but the Beibs wasn't schedule to be there until Saturday. Turns out Scott McCreery, Cee Lo Green, Jennifer Hudson and the Muppets were there. For the Christmas party tapings you have to have a special ticket, but we got pretty close.

We had grabbed Fast Passes for Mickey and Minnie but had some time to kill before then. We headed to Tomorrowland and the Carousel of Progress. After that she had a quick bit to eat and it was off to see Mickey and Minnie. I really love the Fast Pass idea and it was pretty smooth getting in and out. I think Hubby and I were almost as excited as the kids!

After Mickey and Minnie we decided to see if we could ride Snow White one more time before it's gone forever. Luckily the wait wasn't too bad so we hopped on. I'm excited for new things to come but terribly sad to see that ride go!!

The park was getting busier and busier so we wandered down through Adventureland for a ride on Pirates. Kennedy defintiely loved this one! We also got to watch part of the Pirate Tutorial with Captain Jack...it was pretty amazing! A must do if your little one's love Pirates.

My parents were just arriving so we headed out to the Ferry to meet them and head over to Hollywood Studios.

I have to say that her Minnie Mouse Ears were a HUGE hit! We were stopped by so many people!! HeadtoToeDesigns is the name of the Etsy shop were I bought them so I wanted to do a little shout out to her!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/head2toedesigns

Next up...Hollywood Studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment