Hello friends and family! I'm so excited to announce my new site, Living the Dream Happily Ever After!


As a former Disney Bride I can fondly remember planning my dream fairy tale wedding. I also remember that everyone who was invited had to figure out their own vacation plans.  I knew there had to be a better way so  I decided to team up with Disney Brides to help their guests plan a magical vacation that included their weddings!! I was even featured over at Magical Day Weddings!

While I enjoyed helping brides I knew there were many more that needed help but had no resources available to them. That's when I came up with Living the Dream Happily Every After!  This site is meant to be a resource for any future Disney Brides and Grooms so they can learn how my FREE services can make their wedding day free of stress!

On the new site you'll find:
  • More about me
  • Our Wedding
  • Disney Brides that I've helped
  • Disney Wedding planning resources
Thanks to everyone who has helped me launch this site! I'm of course still working with anyone who wants FREE travel planning services by booking with me at Mouseketrips!  I'm very excited about my new endeavor. 




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment