The Fantasy

While each of the Disney ships is amazing and lots of features that I love, hands down my favorite ship is the Disney Fantasy.  Today I'm stepping onto the Disney Dream for the day which means I've been on all 4 ships. I suppose I could come back and tell you that the Dream is now my favorite but I'm pretty confident that my heart will remain with the Fantasy. Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite things about this amazing ship!

First of all, just look at her! She's simply breath taking! I will never forget the first time I saw this gorgeous ship. It's much larger than the Disney Magic and Wonder (which could be good and bad)

Once you step on board, I know you'll be blown away like I was!

Next favorite thing...for Adults only!!  I love that I can enjoy all the amazing guest service Disney offers plus a little time away from the kiddos. From our own pool area..

To the Adults only bars and nightclubs..

To the Spa...

There really is something for everyone!!

Oh and did I mention the AMAZING food? I'm not a buffet kinda girl, but even Cabana's surprised me! We enjoyed a wide variety of food and drink!

Did I mention the UNLIMITED Ice Cream (not just for kids!)


Wait...there's EVEN more!! What about World Class Broadway style entertainment? Check!

Characters around every corner? Check!

An amazing, not just for kids Water slide? Check!

Luxurious and LARGE staterooms? Check!

Of course this is just a few things I love about cruising on the Disney Fantasy!  There is so much to see, do and experience!! Contact me to find out how much a 7-night sailing on the Fantasy would cost! Amanda@mouseketrips.com!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment