Contemporary Resort Tour

One of the few resorts left on my bucket list is Disney's Contemporary Resort and Bay Lake Towers at Disney's Contemporary Resort. For my training back in March we initially were supposed to stay here and I was so excited! At the last minute we were moved to Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, which is great but it's a resort I've stayed at multiple times.

I was really looking forward to touring this resort so I thought I would share my pictures.  This isn't my official resort overview, but I'll do one of those soon too!

We actually started out at Bay Lake Towers. I loved the lobby area once we got inside.The Decor is very modern without feeling cold and sterile.


We got to tour a few different villa's. I absolutely loved the setup and colors. It was vibrant and happy and just such a huge difference than some of the other villa's we've stayed in.

Next up was a 1-Bedroom Unit. It offered a really great space but the one thing I didn't love was there was no balcony off the living room, just the Master.

Once we were done here, we took the Walkway over to the Main Building. Because of the construction up at California Grill there was some scaffolding up but there is normally a little viewing area for Wishes reserved JUST for guests of Bay Lake Towers!

I really love the interior of the Contemporary. Maybe because I'm a Mary Blair Fan?

We headed upstairs to check out a Magic Kingdom view, non-club level room. I love the views of the monorail!

This room was MUCH larger than I expected and I could easily stay here with a few kids...if I had them lol!


Overall this list is very high on my bucket list but I think it will be a while before we stay here.  The one thing I didn't love was the lack of outdoor space.  This resort really centers on the interior vs. my favorite, Disney's Boardwalk where this is so much to do outside!!  I guess I'll just have to stay here and give you guys a personal review!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment