Trip of A Lifetime- Day 9

It was finally time...our last day on the Disney Wonder. Even writing it up now I can't believe how fast the trip went by!

For our last day there aren't too many photos.   We spent some time in the gift shop picking up some souvenirs. Not these...


Today was the last and final BINGO of the trip. We started out the morning with breakfast and the $10,00 Jackpot BINGO and final BINGO was at 3:00 p.m. Don't ask Lauren about it as she's still a little bitter we lost the whole thing by 1 number ;)


To try and make ourselves feel better we went upstairs for some food...and ice cream.


We did catch the Magic Show that afternoon which was a nice way to fill our day.  Hubby and I spent some time up on deck enjoying the view one last time.

I even recorded my first video for you! Hubby and I should have practiced using the video before we left...

So did hubby, lol!



Before we knew it was time for our last dinner. 



We had an entire bottle of wine leftover that Lauren took home.

We loved the farewell parade with all the servers showcasing their countries flags!


Our servers came over to say Good-bye. There were hugs shared and quite possibly a few tears. One of our favorite parts of a Disney Cruise, especially longer cruises, is how well we get to know the Cast Members and how attached we become.

After dinner we spent some time looking at all the photos we had taken. I really wish we had budgeted more because the photos are pricey!!  This is the one we selected to purchase and it came in a nice Vinyl book with a gorgeous photo of the ship. I think it's the epitome of the trip.

 After we were done, we were ready for the Till We Meet again "show". This where everyone comes out and says Good-Bye in the main atrium. I will be honest...there were MANY tears shed during this.  The video is a bit long but worth viewing!

There are many opportunities for meet and greets.






Well that's it for the trip! I'll be doing one more post with a recap of our thoughts on the trip as well as uploading Personal Navigator's from the trip as well! I hope you all enjoyed!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your many character greets! The lines were way too long on our sold-out cruise, much to the dismay of my 4 year old!

    ReplyDelete