Top 5 Table Service Restaurants for Breakfast

As promised here are my Top 5 Favorite Table Service locations!


1) Kona Cafe!!  This restaurant is a must for us most trips.  They have a unique menu offering including Macadamia Pineapple Panckaes,  Kona Coffe and my all time personal favorite...TONGA Toast.   This is a small LOAF of sourdough bread stuffed with banana's, friend and dusted in Cinnamon and Sugar. It's as good (and fattening) as it sounds. If you don't have time for a full sit down meal, Tonga Toast is available at the Polynesians Quick Service Location, Captain Cooks.




2) Boma is a must do on any Disney trip I take with my husband. It's the perfect mix of american food with a few exotic offerings, plus how can you beat all you can eat? We love the custom omelettes as well as goat cheese scrambled eggs, mini chocolate croissants, fresh fruit and more...not to mention my all time favorite Disney breakfast sausage. Oh and don't get me started on the juice!



3) Looking for a quiet breakfast location close to the Magic Kingdom? Try out the Grand Floridian Cafe. While they  no longer service this amazing stuffed croissant they have a ton of great  and simple options like  Steak and Eggs, Buttermilk pancakes and Mickey Waffles. They also offer some different options like Lobster Eggs Benedict and Citrus Pancakes!

4) You didn't think I'd leave character dining off the list did you? I'm not a huge fan of Character dining but my daughter and I really enjoyed 'Ohana.  I think part of why I loved this experience is that the food is all served family style so you don't have to worry about missing character interactions while you are filling your plate at the buffet! Plus Lilo and Stitch were a ton of fun and not the normal characters you run into!



5) I'll throw one more Character meal on my top 5...Cape May Cafe. The things I loved about this meal included the quiet atmosphere, the character interaction but most importantly the French Toast Bread pudding! I'm a sucker for bread pudding! The buffet was simple, not a huge number of offerings but everything was very good and it didn't feel as time consuming as other character meals.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment