Arrival Day Trip Planning

Hello everyone! With just 19 days left until my trip I thought we'd get into the nitty gritty details of our trip!  Now a few caveats before we get started...

1) I'm a planner...and I have OCD.  That's why I LOVE my job.  I get excited when a new client books and I get to start a new spreadsheet for them.

2) While I like to think in my head that my plans will be carried out by the letter, I know in reality that won't happen. A girl can dream right?

In saying that, my party has give me 99% control of planning of the trip! WHOOHOOO!!!  Obviously I'm still dreaming as I totally anticipate the "Let's go back to the hotel and swim" or "Can't we sleep in just a bit longer!!?".  And that's ok with me because....


I have this beautiful little girl who will get up and go anywhere with me!! Of course I would love if everyone stuck to the plan but this is vacation and not everyone likes to vacation like we do!! I'm going to let everyone just go with the flow if they want to. I've recommended at the very least we all meet up for dinner and I've also let them know that if they skip our plans, they could end up waiting in much longer lines or not seeing everything we've planned.

Let's talk about arrival day!!  Right now we are scheduled to arrive before 2 p.m. Our plan is to get to the Resort ASAP...

 check in and then head to Disney's Hollywood Studios!!


Why did we pick Hollywood Studios for our arrival night you ask?  A few reasons:

1) If you read easywdw.com it's the most recommended park due to other park EMH and the fact that it's a Sunday and most people arriving on a Sunday don't his this park first. Most will head to Magic Kingdom.

2)Because of the show schedules we often find ourselves needing a bit more than a day, but not necessarily 2 whole days.

The plan will be to see Beauty and The Beast and have dinner. Anything else we manage to ride or see will be bonus as we'll head back later in the week!  Dinner tonight is at Mama Melroses which is one of my personal favorite restaurants!  I'm excited for our first night! The park is open until 8 p.m. and we won't be seeing Fantasmic so it will be an early  night....we have lots of rest to get for our first official FULL Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment