Trip Planning Day 4

On a daily basis I defend EPCOT. I understand why people have their hesitations so I don't mind.  I think that to really appreciate EPCOT you need to spend some time and really explore the park. Recently I blogged over on Mousechicks about all their is for the little ones to do!

Day 4 will finally include a stop at EPCOT! I'm so excited to take DH and my in-laws. While EPCOT is not hubby's favorite place, he is excited about spending some time in World Showcase. We have plans to visit EPCOT twice this trip. Once on Day 4 and once again later in the trip for Food and Wine Festival. YUM!


The plan is always the same, get up at the crack of dawn and be to EPCOT by park open.  We'll stay until about noonish and then return later for dinner.  EPCOT is really set up great for splitting into 2 halves.  For the morning we'll start with Soarin, and then spend some time exploring both Innoventions Buildings (we can't wait to check out the Vision House and Storm Struck while I know the kids will love Sum of All Thrills). We'll also spend a bit of time over at the Seas


We'll of course go shopping in one of our favorite stores!
Hopefully I can get someone to ride Mission Space with me!!!


If we are lucky we'll head back to Soarin for one last ride and lunch at Sunshine Seasons before heading back to the resort.

Tonight, we'll head back for some eating and drinking around World Showcase.  This is one of our favorite places and we could easily spend almost every night here!



We are having dinner at our favorite location, La Hacienda De San Angel for fireworks. It's going to be a great day

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!

    We haven't been since 2006 so, there will be lots to see that's new.

    I know that you want everything to be 'perfect' (whatever perfect is) but; if this is your in-laws first real trip to WDW, they should to Magic Kingdom first.

    i can't wait to start planning our visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's what I keep telling myself. And ultimately, MK is my favorite place in the whole world so how bad of a day can it be? I'm so excited to share our passion and excitement with them.

    I can't wait to start planning your trip too!!

    ReplyDelete