Trip Planning Day 6

While we are nearing the end of our trip, I'm really looking forward to this day!  Today we have some more time scheduled at EPCOT!! I have two plans of attack depending on what everyone wants to do!

1)  Spend some time in the morning at Future World. This will depend on what we got to see earlier in the week and how everyone like it. We have lunch reservations at Coral Reef which I think the kids will really enjoy!


If no one really wants to go to Future World I figure they can sleep in (GASP!!) and then hit lunch and maybe check out the EPCOT resorts.


2) If no one wants to head to the park today, Eric and I have our own plans...today is the first day of Food and Wine Festival! YAY!!  We plan on hitting the park at lunch and exploring on our own. If everyone wants to they can meet up with us for dinner at Via Napoli (Hubby says this is the best pizza he's ever had!) and exploring a bit of World Showcase in the evening.

We did Food and Wine Festival 3 years ago and really had a great time so we are very excited to go back and try it again! Here are some items on my must EAT list:

-Beef Empanadas (Argentina)
-Belgium Waffle (Belgium)
-Beer Cheese Soup and Mushroom Fillet (Canada)
-Trio of Artisan Cheeses
-Mongolian Beef, Pork Pot Stickers and Mango Tapioca Pudding (China)
-Créme Brûlée au Chocolat au Lait (France)
-Kalua Pork Slider (Hawaii)
-Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Baileys (Ireland)
-Everything in Italy
-and so much more!!


I know I picked a lot of desserts but we'll be walking a lot, lol!! I think no matter which route we go we've got a great plan for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment