Trip Planning Day 5

By now I'm sure everyone will be sufficiently wiped out!  It's Day 5 or our 4th full day if you are keeping track. That's partly why we chose Hollywood Studios!



We figure if anyone decided to skip it, it's our least favorite park. We probably won't spend the entire day here but we are looking forward to seeing some shows and riding Toy Story Midway Mania!

I think even though this isn't our favorite park, there is something to be said about how you attack it.  Our plan is to hit Toy Story first, as everyone SHOULD do...and hopefully we can bring the kiddo's along and take turns by doing a little baby swapping!  After that we'll head over to Tower of Terror (I'll sit that out, thank you very much)

and Rock N' Roller Coaster (another baby swap).

After that we can spend the rest of the day pretty leisurely. We'll see some of our favorite shows, have some lunch and head back to the resort for some pool time. It will be the perfect mid-week day!

Tonight we'll head to the Wave for a yummy dinner and spend some time exploring the Contemporary!  I love this restaurant and I think everyone else will too...especially my nephew who is vegetarian!

2 comments:

  1. The Concourse Steakhouse was my absolute favorite restaurant. I will really miss that.

    What do you hear about Contempo Cafe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear pretty good things, but for the most part it's just your run of the mill food court. I personally love the quick service location over at the Polynesian!

    ReplyDelete