Fall Trip Recap-Fun Stuff

Happy Sunday!!  It's a chilly, frosty morning here in New York and I feel like while my last few posts were informative (and hopefully helpful) they weren't fun!  I know a few of you want to hear about MY trip and how it went...so here we go!



Day 1-
After the plane landed, we went down to baggage claim and the kids were so excited to see...

We checked in and dropped our bag off to our room and by then everyone was pretty hungry.  We went down to Everything POP and grab some food.  Eric and I share the most amazing Roast Beef sandwich and for our dessert got some fruit for the baby.  Everyone else snagged some pizza and some AWESOME desserts!


It was finally time to head to the studios!
After a few rides we were lucky enough to have reservations at Mama Melroses!!  The line was OUT the door and anyone without a reservation was turned away. The park wasn't even that busy!!  The kids had fun while we waited.

Dinner was AMAZING as usual! I can't recommend this restaurant enough! The baby was pretty cranky so I didn't get to eat everything (and I remember dessert was AWFUL) but the steak was so delicious!!

Day 2
The next day we got up bright and early to be at the Magic Kingdom for rope drop. It was pretty packed!  I had warned hubby against going there on a Monday if you remember, but he insisted we start our vacation here. Plus we had our Fast Pass Plus to use!!


There was a film crew filming something while we there..we saw them several times. Pretty cool!



Everyone was really excited!!

We had a fun morning and spent the better part of the day here before having lunch at Pecos Bills and heading back to the hotel. It got VERY busy...as Monday's normally do! Don't worry...we go back later in the week.

We had a lot of fun moments that morning!


I've got lots more posts coming...Food and Wine Festival, Baby Swap, more parks and we leave in less than 3 weeks on our cruise!  I hope you are enjoying my posts and learning a little something!

No comments:

Post a Comment