Kingdom Camera Rentals Review

If you are a regular around here, you'll know that I have some amazing photos...you also might know that I did NOT take those photos, one of my dear friends Lauren Kennedy did. When I had the opportunity to try out a "big girl" camera on my last trip, I jumped at it!

Introducing Kingdom Camera Rentals!


This is an amazing, local Orlando company that allows you to rent camera's and camera equipment for your vacation. This is a great alternative, if you are like me and just getting used to your point and shoot.  You can select from 3 basic packages:


For the week I was in Florida, I sold the Adventure package. This came with a Nikon D5000, a Memory Card and camera bag.

Here's how it works! Head to their site to see if the package you are interested in is available for your dates (pricing is listed).

Once you have arrived in Orlando, Kingdom Camera will contact you. I texted with them as I was on Magical Express.  The were waiting for me in the lobby when I arrived at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.  They quickly showed me how to use my "new" camera, had me sign that I had received the camera and off they were!

On my departure day they again texted with me and we met up in the lobby to make the exchange. It was seriously easily and I loved using the camera for the week. My photos are far from the professional level but I loved all the options and my pictures came out great. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in a second. Their customer service is amazing and the prices are reasonable too!  All the pictures I'll be posting over the next few weeks were taken on the D5000 that I rented from Kingdom Camera Rentals. Be sure to check them out on Facebook and tell them I sent you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Gгeetings! Veгy helpful advicе in thiѕ ρarticular article!
    It's the little changes that make the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!

    my page ... Ventura RV Rental

    ReplyDelete