Dole Whip Recipe #2

Today is finally the day of our Disney Side Home Celebration!  Today I want to share with you Dole Whip Recipe #2! While I really enjoyed the first recipe, traditionally Dole Whip is a non-dairy dessert. Our home version of Dole Whip came out more like ice cream....delicious, pineapple ice cream. I decided to try my hand one more time and something a bit more authentic.





Here is the recipe

20 oz can of crushed pineapple
2 TB lemon juice
2 TB lime juice
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 tubs of Cool Whip

Take the Pineapple and combine with the lemon and lime juice in a blender. Blend until pretty smooth.

Then put in a gallon zip lock bag and lay flat in the freezer.  It will take about 90 minutes before it turns to slush.

Pour the pineapple slush into a bowl.

Combine with the cool whip and refreeze until it turns to an ice cream consistency.

So far so good...my taste testers really loved it! I'll update after the party on which recipe won!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment