My Disney Side - Special Delivery


After WEEKS of waiting, my Disney Side Home Celebration Kit finally arrived!!


My original kit got lost in the mail and I did my best to avoid seeing what was in the mystery box...unfortunately unsuccessfully but I was still excited for it to arrive!

Are you still wondering what exactly a Disney Side Home Celebration is??  Check out this link to read more!  Anyone can host a Disney Side Home Celebration however select bloggers were chosen to receive a kit. I won't bore you with ALL the details but I do want to share a few things with you!
It was so exciting! I tried my best not to rip the sticker....fail!

I opened the box and found a brand new suitcase! I think this might belong to the new baby for her first trip!


  I opened the suitcase and it was filled with GOODIES!

Here are some of the goodies!

Here is the best part...as much as we love Mickey Mouse we have opted for a slightly different theme to our Disney Side party!!  I'll be announcing later this week our big plans but what that means for you is that I'll be giving away some of the awesome stuff that came in our kit!! Stay tuned!!

Updated...want to see what our party is all about? Click HERE!



3 comments:

  1. Wee! How exciting! I'm hosting as well and got the same color bag. I love it, so pretty. I too tried not to look at everyone's pictures but it was tough. I'm looking forward to reading more about your party plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see photos of your party! How exciting! Have fun planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I posted an update today...
    http://www.livingwiththemagic.com/2014/02/disney-side-home-celebration-preparation.html

    ReplyDelete