Art of Animation Resort Tour-Part 2

When we left off, we had just walked past the Cars section and around the main themed pool in the Finding Nemo section over at Art of Animation. Next up we'll head to the Lion King section and take a peak inside the suites!

Since this was a resort tour, I was with a large group. I'm going to throw in a few pictures from Disney's website so you can get an overall feeling of how big the suite it is, but I think it's important to see the non-professional, realistic photos I took.


I will be honest and say, that the themeing in this section of the resort was not my favorite. I really thought it lacked something.

So to get started, here are two photos from Disney's website. While the rooms are a great size, I think Disney does an amazing job of making them look even larger in their photos.

When you first walk in you'll see the dining room table. I love this for two reasons. One I think the the little tables in the standard rooms (moderate and value) are just too small!

And number 2...is it's a bed!! What a brilliant idea!

 Next up is the hall bath. Remember all standard value rooms just have one sink so there isn't much of a change here, except the suite has TWO bathrooms!

 You can buy the shower curtain!

Now onto the living room where you'll have a small kitchenette.

Along with a tv, dresser, and a pull out couch.

The Master Bedroom was my favorite. As a family of 3, I love that hubby and I would have our own space and the baby could sleep in a separate room.

 Next up we'll move on to the Little Mermaid Section.   I won't spend too much time here because honestly they are just standard value rooms with a fun decor. I did really enjoy how they themed this section and took far too many pictures!

The room is pretty standard of any value resort with some special touches.

Pretty standard bathroom set up.

Overall I really love this resort.  For families of 5 or 6 it's a really great option. The suites are a tad expensive and you an usually do 2 standard rooms cheaper BUT keep in mind that the suites are eligible for discounts (Standard Little Mermaid rooms are not) but you won't get the great living space or kitchenette!  For families like ours, we would love the extra space for our little one without having to splurge on a villa!  The resort is just beautiful and it has a lot of perks that other value resorts don't, like the extra themed pools and the amazing food court!  Even if you don't get a chance to stay here, I would highly recommend a visit!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. great post! Thank you for all the little mermaid pictures :D I've been wanting to see what the area looked like.

    ReplyDelete