My top 5...

One of the most controversial topics when it comes to Disney is hands down FOOD!  I'd like to share with you my favorites when it comes to Table Service, Counter Service and Snacks!  Feel free to agree or disagree..there is no right answer!

In no particular order....


La Hacienda De San Angel

I'll keep this short since you've heard it a million times from me. I LOVE this restaurant. I have been here more than half a dozen times in the last 2 years or so. I'm always impressed by the service here.  They are always so attentive and friendly.  While I will admit I get the same dish every time (The Mixed Grill for 2), the quality is fantastic...and consistent! We have NEVER had a bad meal here. Plus if you plan for dinner around 8 p.m. you'll get a view of Illuminations with the lights turned down and music piped in.


Grand Floridian Cafe

Ok I'm going to let you in on a little secret. The Grand Floridian Cafe! It's tucked away on the Main Floor of  the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. It's quiet, peaceful and has amazing food!  On our last trip here the group deemed this restaurant as having the best steak of the trip!  Plus it's usually pretty easy to get into.  Oh and don't forget about the service! Top notch! This is a must do for us!

Mama Melroses

I'll admit this one might seem kind of a cheat since Hollywood Studios isn't known for it's amazing dining options but I really do love Mama Melroses! I would probably describe the service as adequate but I blame that on too many people with too few dining choices.  The menu however is delicious and we always enjoy it here.  Bonus is that this is one of the restaurants available with the Fanstasmic Dining Package!

The Wave

This restaurant gets mixed reviews but I'll be honest that I've enjoyed every meal I've had. I love the rotating menu's and wine list. Plus the servers are always very attentive. The decor is calming and peaceful, which is nice if you are trying to escape the hubbub of the Magic Kingdom. Plus the desserts all come in tiny trio's...what's better than one dessert? THREE!

Ohana

I think this restaurant falls on lot of people's over rated list. Not for us though! Another must do is Ohana.  Our only complaint in years past is that we feel rushed. We find if we don't make early reservations that this problem gets solved pretty easily. We love that it's served family style and we get to try a little of everything. Plus the live entertainment is fun for the whole family. End the evening with Banana Bread Pudding...'nuff said.

I hope you enjoyed my Top 5!  What are your favorite Disney restaurants?

All photos from www.waltdisneyworld.com and are property of The Disney Company.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment