30 Days of Disney - Magic Bands Part 2

Today was the day...the one we've been waiting for! Our Magic Bands arrived! I thought I'd share with you how they arrive...and a little extra something!


Be sure to check-in on your My Disney Experience account because you'll be given a tracking number. The Magic Bands arrive via USPA. International guests will pick their bands up upon check-in at their resort.


Once you open the cardboard box, you'll find your Magic Band box inside. There is no paperwork...simply a box!

Open it to reveal your bands! 

During the Customization process you can pick your "names". These will be printing on the box and inside the bands (so if 2 of you have the same color, you know who they belong to!)


 Have little ones traveling? Simply remove the grey outer band! 


Now onto the little something extra! My pre-review of our Magic Band Covers! We purchased band covers from two different companies. The covers on the left are from My Fantasy Bands and the band on the right (and the Christmas bands we bought) are from Cover Bands.
 

Both arrived very quickly and their customer service was great.   Up until they arrived they were tied for best band...upon arrival however I could tell that the bands from My Fantasy Bands were a bit nicer. The material is more of a vinyl than plastic sticker material. They went on much smoother and seem to be just a nicer quality band.


We'll see how they both hold up at Disney so I'll hold my final review until we get home but I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Be sure to like me on Facebook!
www.facebook.com/LivingWithTheMagic

No comments:

Post a Comment