30 Days of Disney!

The year is quickly coming to a close.  The blog has seriously been lacking in posts but that is about to change! I have a lot of exciting things coming up in the next few months and I wanted to kick things off the right way! So I bring to you....30 Days of Disney: Planning our Holly Jolly Christmas Vacation!

So what exactly is 30 Days of Disney? Well I've selected 30 different topics that are all related to the planning of our trip! Simple enough right?  Some topics we'll be covered include:
  • Magic Bands
  • Traveling with babies
  • Toddlers in the parks
  • Food...and more food
  • Itinerary
  • And much more!
Learn more about planning a trip during the holiday's with 2 young children! I hope you are all ready for this...there will be a new post EVERY day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Be sure to like me on Facebook!
www.facebook.com/LivingWithTheMagic

No comments:

Post a Comment