30 Days of Disney - My Disney Experience

Since this is my first official 30 Days of Disney post, I figured it would be best to start at the beginning...My Disney Experience!  Some love it, some hate it...but let's talk a little about how it works and what it does.  I'll say upfront while it's not without some issues, most people have no major issues and problems can quickly be resolved



Ok so where do you start? I would recommend if this is your first time using the system to NOT set up your account until you have your reservation booked (if you are staying on property).  Simply go to startyourdisneyexperience.com and create your account.  After your account is set up, you'll simply put in your Confirmation Number!



So why should you set up an account? A few reasons!
-Manage your dining reservations
-Manage your FastPass+ reservations
-Access your Photopass photos
-Add tickets to your Magic Band
-It's FREE!!

Plus while in the parks you can access wait times, check restaurant availability, see maps and more! While this app is a really great tool while you are in the parks, things do happen sometimes so be sure you take screen shots of your dining and fastpass reservations JUST IN CASE! I'll also be sharing some more tools with you in the next 30 days!  

We are all linked up!
  • Resort Confirmation Added
  • Online Check-in complete
  • Magic Bands ordered
  • Dining reservations added
  • Fastpass+ reservations made
I've added the app to my cell phone and we are ready to go!  Next up...more on Disney's Magic Bands!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Be sure to like me on Facebook! 
www.facebook.com/LivingWithTheMagic

No comments:

Post a Comment