Welcome!

Welcome! I'd like to introduce to you...There's a Great Big Beautiful Blog!


This blog is a little old...and a little new! Let me explain a few things!

What happened to Living With The Magic?
Well it's still around...just not as a blog! Living With The Magic is now a full service travel agency focused on Disney! You can still follow us on Facebook and when you are ready to book a trip, we are ready too!

If this blog is new, why are there so many posts?
I couldn't just get rid of the old blog, now could I? There is still a ton of great info as well as trip reports, reviews and more! So I simply kept all the content from the old Living With The Magic site...feel free to look around! It's all there!

P.S. You might find some broken links as I make my way through almost 300 posts fixing things! You'll also see remains of the old logo around too!

Where did you come up with the new blog name?
That was a tough one! Living With The Magic was my baby and coming up with a new blog was tough! A colleague and I were goofing around and it kinda slipped out. Surprisingly it fit perfectly! Carousel of Progress is my favorite ride at the Magic Kingdom. I think it's the perfect parts nostalgia, classic Disney combined with progress and the idea of moving forward! This blog is a direct result of me moving forward, and thus There's A Great Big Beautiful Blog was born!

Thank you all for following along! I hope you continue to visit as well as checking out the NEW Living With The Magic Vacations website!

No comments:

Post a Comment