A change of plans

Even though we had only been through one full day at Disney, I was getting the feeling the parks were busier than expected. I wanted to take a look at our plans and see what I could change.  The plan was to visit EPCOT on Tuesday, Animal Kingdom for EMH on Wednesday and Cape Canaveral on Thursday. I was worried that EMH at Animal Kingdom was going to be crazier than normal so we opted to move Animal Kingdom to Tuesday, Cape Canaveral to Wednesday and EPCOT to Thursday. Since we had the park hopper option, we could keep our dinner plans at EPCOT on Tuesday night.

 My hubby was very excited about this plan as Animal Kingdom is his favorite park and now we were heading there even soon! Since the day we were visiting Cape Canaveral was also the night we had plans to eat at Downtown Dinner we decided to also move our breakfast at Boma. I was able to snag a last minute reservation so we were off to Animal Kingdom!

We enjoyed a very yummy breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, eggs (scrambled with goat cheese and omelettes), sausage, french toast and much more. This really is our favorite table service breakfast in all of Disney!

After breakfast we went outside for a few more pictures!

It was finally time to head over to the Magic Kingdom. I'm not sure if it was coincidence or if my idea paid off, but the wait times were super short! We headed over to Everest to grab a few fast passes but the line was so short my Dad and Eric jumped on. Unfortunately that was the last "real" ride for my dad as it made him super motion sick!!

After Everest we headed over to the Safari for only a 20 minutes wait (although I don't think it was even that long!) I'll try not to go overboard on the pictures from the safari.  On our way though we ran into Turk! It was Kennedy's first character experience!

We seem to get lucky and catch a glimpse of DiVine every trip! This was no different. I love watching all the people walk by and not even realize whats going on. You really have to know where to look for her.  She walked right past my dad, practically knocking him over!

Next up was Dinoland! The baby was ready for a bottle and a nap and my parents offered to watch her while the hubby and I went on Dinosaur. I love this ride even though it scares the beejuzus out of me!!

While they waited, look who showed up!

After that we did a bit of shopping before heading over to the Festival of the Lion King (my Mom's favorite). I was so excited for the baby to see this show since she loved it so much in utuero LOL!!

After the show we needed a snack!

Then we took a walk on the Maharajah Jungle Trek.

This was pretty neat...a Cast Member came out with this tool that resembled a drill and opened up a cover on the ground. Turns out it was a way to open the gate below and let the Tigers out. There were FOUR tigers we saw that day!

Next we wandered over to It's Tough To Be a Bug...our last attraction before leaving for the day! I've always wanted my picture taken here but never seemed to have no crowds to do it!

We stopped for one more picture before leaving.  Tomorrow I'll post a review of our dinner at La Hacienda De San Angel and the rest of our night at EPCOT...don't miss it!

4 comments:

  1. The Christmas tree in the lobby is amazing! Love that last picture of all 3 of you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pictures! Both times we've been to AK, I've missed DiVine! Hopefully we'll see her next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinosaur scares the crap out of me too!!! Though I do not love it...I hate how much it scares me. Every trip I am convinced it won't be that bad and I go on it but nope. Still hate it! Patrick has passed up many a hilarious photos of me freaking out on it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me so excited!! That is the Christmas Tree I will wake up to this year...

    ReplyDelete