Restaurant Review-Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn Cafe

I have a special place in my heart for this counter service location. I think it comes from when I was a kid and I love watching the Pecos Bill Disney Cartoon!!

I knew it was going to busy when we arrived because of the Christmas Party but everyone was in the mood for burgers.  Check out the menu here: http://allears.net/menu/men_pec.htm

I love the atmosphere at Pecos Bill's. Also if the Tortuga Tavern is close, usually there is a lot of seating up there and it's quieter!

My mom and I ordered Cheeseburgers while my Dad and Hubby ordered Deluxe Cheeseburgers (those are the kind with the Onion Ring and BBQ Sauce on them!).

Another great bonus at Pecos Bills is the fixings bar! I was busy feeding the baby dinner so I couldn't go up, but I had my family bring some mushroom's for my burger! YUM! 


The fixings bar usually consists of ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, salsa, fried onions, raw onions, lettuce, sliced tomatoes, pickles, and saute'ed mushrooms.

We used counter service credits for dinner which entitled us all to a drink, entree and dessert. I had bottled water while the rest of my family had fountain drinks.  We also had 2 chocolate cakes and 2 carrot cakes.  My dad also replaced his fries with Onion Rings.

Overall the food was ok...it's not gourmet or anything and wasn't the best. The burgers were slightly cold but everything else was pretty good. I think part of it had to do with it being a Christmas Party night. Less food options meant that the few places open were busier than normal. I would still go back to Pecos Bill's in a heartbeat!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment